What is FPC Reinforcing Process | Automatic Stiffener Adhesive Machine
FPC reinforcement machine, FPC reinforcing machine, FPC machine, FPC smart mounting machine for reinforcing sheet, FPC automatic reinforcing machine, FPC automatic reinforcing attaching machine, FPC sheet bonder is used for stiffening adhesive for FPC with mold punching stiffener materials (like steel, PI, electromagnetic film and conductive plastic).
FPC is characterized by being light and thin, so it is easy to produce hits, folds, scars, etc. during use; it has low mechanical strength and is prone to cracking. The purpose of the reinforcing material (stiffener) is to strengthen the mechanical strength of the FPC, to facilitate the surface of the parts, etc., to strengthen the film type, depending on the requirements of the product, mainly PET, PI, adhesive, metal or Resin reinforcing board and so on.
First, strengthen the main process
Second, the reinforcement fit
1. Hot-pressing reinforcement: At a certain temperature, the heat-curing adhesive of the reinforcing film begins to melt to make the reinforcing film adhere to the product to reinforce the positioning.
2. Pressure-sensitive reinforcement: No need to heat, reinforcement can stick to the product.
Third, the reinforced compression
1. Hot-pressing reinforcement: The heat-curing adhesive of the reinforcing film is melted by high temperature, and the reinforcing film is closely attached to the product by using appropriate pressure or vacuum.
2. Pressure-sensitive reinforcement: without heating, the product is pressed by a cold press
For hot pressing reinforcement: the pressure is small when pressing, the time is short, the reinforcing hot hardening glue is not completely aging, it needs to be baked at high temperature for a long time, so that the rubber is completely aging, and the adhesion and the adhesion of the product are increased. .
Fifth, the use of equipment introduction
1. Refrigerant cabinet: store the reinforcing film that needs to be refrigerated
2. Pre-applied machine (C/F laminating machine): laminated with thermo-stressed reinforcing film
3. Manual bonding fixture: fit cold pressure film
4. Vacuum machine: press-fit the hot-pressing and reinforcing bonded product
5. 80-ton fast press: press-fit the thin-type hot-pressed reinforcing bonded product of PI type
6. Cold press: pressurizing cold compressive reinforcement
7. Oven: Baking hot pressing reinforced compression finished product
Sixth, the use of jig introduction
1. Pre-attached fixture:
2. Target PIN:
Seven, Reinforced Film (Stiffener Film)
1. Reinforced film: Reinforces the mechanical strength of FPC, which is convenient for surface mounting. Common thicknesses are 5mil and 9mil.
2. Adhesive: It is a kind of heat-curing adhesive or pressure-sensitive adhesive. The thickness is determined according to customer requirements.
3. Release paper: Avoid adhesive adhering to foreign objects before pressing.
4. Reinforce the film to be refrigerated as required on the material card.
5. Refrigerated temperature: 1~9 °C, shelf life of 3 months under refrigeration
6. Stored at room temperature for no more than 8 hours